Thursday, March 3, 2011

146 pages and still not quite done....

I printed the whole thesis out tonight. (Obviously I don't do this very often, or I would REALLY be wasting paper). It is even longer than the theses that preceded mine on the same subject. (This might be an argument for NOT conducting research that expands on current knowledge!)  Had to take a photo of its thickness for my own selfish purposes. Sorry, this has got to be boring for the rest of you, but it's my blog of my year, so it counts as significant for me.  I have only a few more pages to write, and, of course, I expect to have to make some more revisions, based on my advisors' input. But I'm getting there..... 

5 comments:

  1. What an accomplishment, Lynn! You will be free to revel in spring when it finally comes! Huge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats on some good progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is significant. Glad you recorded it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the progress! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, awesome feat! I feel the triumph with you. I wrote an MA thesis during my last 365 and documented the whole process. Mine was only 50 pages. I'm impressed with your hard work and the diligence it requires. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete