Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hot yoga

I have tried hot yoga twice now.  I was very hesitant, as I really don't like to get all sweaty. (As much as I love to exercise, I am not one of those people who sweats all that much and when I do, I want it to EVAPORATE ASAP!) But I tried the hot yoga class because it doesn't have any positions that are hard on my shoulder (which is still healing).  I actually kind of like it--but my clothes and the yoga mat towel are drenched when I am done--not because I'm working all that hard, but because the room is as hot and humid as a sauna. This pile of exercise gear is now in the wash machine.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I've been thinking of trying a hot yoga class too! Friends say it's a good way to stretch out tight muscles after running. Like the colour of your yoga mat. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wondered about hot yoga as well, hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm intimidated by hot yoga. I think I'd pass out!

    ReplyDelete