Friday, June 17, 2011

Perspective

I spent a chunk of the day at a doctor's appointment and then getting another MRI of my back (something I went through in 2003, in which we found some herniated disks).  Not happy that my back is acting up again, and on top of it, I had a bout of what probably was food poisoning early in the day.  But after the MRI, my husband and I stopped at Barnes & Noble so he could pick up a Father's Day gift.  I'm not really very sick or disabled, just a little bit uncomfortable--nothing that won't pass--and I refuse to let it reduce my enjoyment of the small pleasures in life, like browsing books, sipping coffee and enjoying a banana muffin! (Especially after not eating much beyond soda crackers all day!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your shot and title are a perfect pair to go along with your story! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete