Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Flouting Winter

Took some photos while I sat at stoplights on my drive home from my son's house this evening.  I spotted this greenhouse--all lit up and rather eerie-looking! I had to take the photo through my (dirty) car window with no time to play around with adjustments, so it's not a very good picture. But you can still tell that it is lush with greenery in there. Quite a contrast to the out of doors--it is going to be 7 below zero tonight and obviously there is NO sign of plant life outside right now!

5 comments:

  1. It IS eerie. Did you ask yourself what they're growing? Makes a cool shot with the light on the piles of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it's eerie. But look at all those plants! What a contrast from the piles of snow outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought at first this was a shot of you warm and cozy inside (and the snow drifts were your legs under a blanket)! Boy did I have to shift my perspective. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a contrast! Wow. The light and dark, the snow and warmth.

    ReplyDelete