Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Gotta love Minnesota....

It was a long work day and I was pretty sure today would be my first day without a photo (or maybe I would take that picture of my pillow that I threaten). But then my husband and son invited me to go to the gym and I figured I still had some photo opps.I grabbed my camera and my gym bag and met them outside, where they were getting the ice off the windshield of the boys' car (which sat in our driveway during the snowstorm and had not yet been driven).



 My husband filled up the wiper fluid reservoir and still had the hood open, for some reason, while trying to break up the ice that was gluing the windshield wipers to the windshield.




My son, looking on, in that ever-so-helpful teenage way. (And no, it is NOT cool to wear a jacket when you are 17.)

5 comments:

  1. Brrrr. You are making me so cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that just reminded me that I need to check my son's broken jacket zipper. I really don't even know how he figured out that he had a problem, because it's not like he ever zips it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it isn't just my son who refuses to wear warm clothes in winter. He's consented to wear a coat, but rarely wears gloves or a hat! And you've definitely got more snow than we do. Just that little bit further North...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my gosh. I can't even imagine living like this! (The top photo is really neat, though. It took a while for me to figure out the perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto Laura. And wow - so sorry for MORE snow. My son hates wearing jackets too. Isn't it funny? Love the comment "ever-so-helpful-teenage-way." Ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete