Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1, 2011

 My first photo  posting is one that won't seem very exciting to anyone who views this. But it represents where I will be spending a lot of time over the next three months or so as I complete my Master's thesis.  This is my workspace. To be fair, I cleaned the room and organized the papers this morning.  It NEVER looks this neat while I am in the process of printing out stats results and typing up chapters!  The goal: to defend this thing by ~April so I can graduate in May!

During the course of the year, I hope to become more proficient with my nice little Canon camera and more adept at arranging this page! (For starters, I would like to know how to make the photo larger.) 

3 comments:

  1. Lynn, Julie just wrote about this in the facebook group! You'll probably see it eventually but I thought I'd mention it to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mary! I saw that and am reading up on the different options within blog.com. I hope I can implement this with today's photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know those papers represent a lot of work. A great way to capture the progress to your thesis. Hope all goes smoothly for your defense and graduation.

    ReplyDelete