Thursday, January 13, 2011

Typical January day.

I spent most of the day working on the thesis--tweaking the first part of my results chapter with suggested revisions and running some more output.  I took some on-screen shots of my statistics output, which certainly represented what my day was all about. But then I started to consider whether I would be keeping the data "private" enough (even though there are no identifiers linked to the data at this point). My study involved human subjects and required IRB approval. Protection of data and subject privacy is a stipulation. Sigh...one of the downsides of posting these photos online is that you do have to consider that everything is "out there." Anyway, the  photo I am selecting  for today is one I took this morning out the window, and though it doesn't record WHAT I was doing today, it does capture the typical Minnesota January day-- cold and snowy.

1 comment: