Saturday, January 22, 2011

Our backyard, January 2011

Before the snow melts (not that there is imminent danger of that), I really needed to get out and take pictures of what the deck looks like with all the snow we have had. I should have gotten out there weeks ago--the snow depth now is actually LOWER than it originally was, because of icicle drippings that compressed it down a bit before we shoveled the roof and got rid of the ice dams. But if you look at the top of the round picnic table, I think you get the idea. Not an artistic picture--but a fun historical one for me.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Hope you are staying warm and cozy. You really got it, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Historic pictures are so fun! My 365 books from 2007 just came in the mail, and I have maybe half historic and half artistic. I like them both! We've talked about it whether 365 is about taking beautiful pictures or documenting a beautiful life. It can be both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That's alot of snow! I think I'll quit whining about our weather. :)

    ReplyDelete