Monday, January 24, 2011

Will the snow EVER end?

I had hoped to wash my car this morning.  But when I walked back to my car after my first errand, the snow was falling.....again.  We never seem to get a break.  There is just no point in washing a car when the roads are wet.  Maybe tomorrow? (If I get to wash it, I may just make it the subject of a picture!)  Anyway, I thought the snowflakes looked kind of cool--like little white pine needles, instead of soft flakes!  I quickly took a macro. And, for those of you who think I should spend more time on these---you are absolutely right, but consider what it feels like to have your hands out in air that is only 5 degrees before you judge! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I would have never guessed those were snowflakes.

    I went out to shoot in 12 degree temps the other day. So I completely understand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen snowflakes like that!! Of, course, I've not seen many snowflakes at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "white pine needles" -- that's a cool image.

    ReplyDelete