Wednesday, January 5, 2011







  

 Today was a very lethargic day.  I am still recovering from a cold and I had little energy.  But before I headed to the gym (for a very lackluster workout) I decided to play around with the camera in front of the mirror. I discovered I could take a picture of myself! None of the pictures turned out very well, and all of them just make me feel like I look really O..L..D.... Sigh...  (But in 20 years I'll probably think about how YOUNG I looked in this picture!)

4 comments:

  1. I tell myself that exact thing when I think how old I'm looking! (That in 20 years I'll think I look young now.) Love that gold sweater on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet most of us would say the same thing about our self portraits ~ I know I would. I think you look great ~bright and cheery in that yellow sweater! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your afterthought there. It's all relative! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete