Monday, January 17, 2011

Snow removal has become a daily chore this winter

Well, whoever commented on how hard it is to keep up with the daily photo blogging while working was correct. It was a very busy day for me with a full clinic and no time to shoot pictures--though I did pop home at lunch and told my 17 year old son he should clear the driveway.  I snapped his picture before zipping back to work.  My husband thought it was a useful shot: "It's always good to have a picture of your teenager doing work. Maybe he can attach it to his resume!" (His tongue-in-cheek commentary on the "work ethic" of your typical teenager, who is more likely to log hours lounging and playing video games than doing chores!)

3 comments:

  1. Love the comments and that photo reminds me why I'm glad I now live in the South. Snow is gorgeous, but it's lots of work. I remember. And I echo Laura! That's a LOT of snow!

    ReplyDelete